Entertainment At Large can take care of all your lighting and enhancement needs. We can personalize a lighting package to compliment any room/venue, and incorporate your theme and colors. Using a variety of effects such as wall washes of color, spot lighting specialty areas, and custom gobos, your wedding reception venue will be transformed and taken to the next level. Specialty lighting can create a dramatic and memorable impact at a fraction of the cost of most floral or back drop arrangements – and your photographer will love it! Most importantly, Entertainment At Large uses the latest in lighting technique and fixtures. You will notice the effect, but not where it’s coming from.
Along with the lighting we can also take care of any of your other event needs.
- Up lighting – The most effective way to transform your event space with the use of light and color
- Pin Spotting – Don’t leave the cake in the dark
- Custom Monograms – Personalize your reception
- Color Washes/Gobos – Any amazing way to transform your environment with the use of color, patterns and projection
- Accent Lighting – The final touch to any lounge area or specialty station
- LCD Projectors – Your guests will love a video montage
- LCD Monitors – Show off those engagement pictures in a big way
- Additional Sound Coverage – Wireless speaker coverage in remote areas
- Karaoke – It’s not for everybody, but it can be fun
Our Special Day Was Even More Amazing!
Tommy and Kendra Brown, The Estancia Resort
Thank You, Thank You, Thank YOU!
Adrian & Randi Ann Etheridge, The Bali Hai Resort
Easy to Work With and Flexible!
Aubriegh Conches-Rupp, Booz Allen Hamilton Consulting
Starburst Gobo Looked Fabulous
Jeff & Holly Kalkin, The Lodge at Torrey Pines
TONS of Compliments
Katherine & Derek Williams, The Hotel Del Coronado
Alison & Zach Ries, The Rancho Bernardo Inn
You Truly Are a “Pro’s Pro.”
Sam and Mailyn, The Bahia Resort
So Many Compliments on the Music!
Morgan & Ryan Anderson, The Hilton San Diego Resort
So Grateful for your Energy and Professionalism
Sarah and Christian, The La Valencia Resort
A True Professional
Martin Davis, DMCP - General Manager, Hosts Southern California
Fun and Carefree Environment!
Ashley Anderson, Marketing Manager at Million Air Headquarters
Ready to Get Started?
Whether it’s to get a quote for an upcoming event, or you have questions about an existing event . . .